Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tips for making a rapper name?

I already asked a question like this but since I'm not satisfied with
the answers I will ask again.
My full name is Jan Michal Romanczuk and I came up with Mr. J. It's my
initials, J M R with my first initial last. Do you think I could
become a famous rapper with this name? If you could be so kind to
answer, I would like a lengthy answer explaining wether or not you
think so and why, and if not think up a couple suggestions. Mabe my
background could help you.
I'm white, Polish, and my hometown is Hmmtrmmck, Michigan(it's a city
directly inside Detroit, actually) And if you think the concept is
good but isn't as Mr. J then how do you think I could change Mr. J to
be better? I realize I could eventually answer these questions myself,
and I will try to later, but I want the public's opinion if I'm going
to become the next Eminem..(If I do I will never even come close to
having his skill)

No comments:

Post a Comment