Monday, June 27, 2011

Somber songs about death?

I'm looking for some somber or morose songs regarding death, something
along the lines, "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for
Cutie, or even "Lucy" by Skillet. It would be super amazing if the
song was sung from the victim's or person who is dying, point of view.
I want it to be about how said victim, preferably, a woman was telling
her lover that everything is alright, despite that she is dying, and
is just happy to have met him in her life.

Of course, if the scene was reversed where the song is song from the
perspective of the male who is watching his lover die and so forth,
that would be wonderful as well.

However, I will take what I can get so any songs will be helpful.
Songs like "If I Die Young" by the Band Perry have too much of an
upbeat vibe to them and I already know most Evanescence songs so
please don't list any of those. Thank you to everyone who decides to
take the time out of their day to help me by answering this
question!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment