Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Charlize Theron Really Wants To Kill Billy Burke... In 'Snow White'

FROM MTV MOVIES: Since a clip showed up for Kristen Stewart's next likely blockbuster, "Snow Whitened and also the Huntsman" -- a.k.a. her first large publish-"Twilight" movie -- we have been chomping in the bit for more information concerning the film. Fortunately, MTV News were built with a fun-filled chat lately with Stewart's "Huntsman" co-star Charlize Theron, throughout that the South African-born beauty says she and Stewart are going to shoot the film's climactic fight sequence. "I am still shooting ['Huntsman'], I am returning in 2 days," Theron told us as she marketed the comedy "Youthful Adult." "I've not really labored with [Kristen]. I have done some small things together with her, but we are going to shoot our large showdown, and fingers entered for me personally. It is the large fight. I am just really, really, really wishing I recieve to kill her," she stated having a smile. "That's the way the story eventually ends up, right?" Browse the full story at MTV Movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment